There are many kinds of Thou Shall Prosper Review which is a product presented by Rabbi Daniel Lapin you’ve seen before, but you need a page that really shows This is a Scam or Legit?. Read our explanation how it’s Product give you many benefit information as good as you need.
Get look The Review of that product below here
Thou Shall Prosper facts the ten permanent principles that never change, the 10 ommandments of making money if you will, and explores the economic and philosophic vision of business that has been part of Jewish culture for centuries. The book’s focus is on making easy to get to persons of all backgrounds, the timeless truths that Jews have used for centuries to excel in business. It’s important to see yourself as one who is in business. Even if you were located off, that just provides you opportunity to market your services elsewhere.
Thou Shall Prosper was on Dave Ramsey’s “must read” list. It is a unique book because it is about life and money and it is written by a Jewish Rabbi. Still, there were many things in the book that really impressed me and taught me.
Rabbi Lapin divides the book into his 10 principles or Commandments on wealth:
1. The First Commandment-Believe in the Dignity and Morality of Business
2. The Second Commandment-Extend the Network of your Connectedness to Many People
3. The Third Commandment-Get to Know Yourself
4. The Fourth Commandment-Do Not Pursue Perfection
5. The Fifth Commandment-Lead Consistently and Constantly
6. The Sixth Commandment-Constantly Change the Changeable, While Steadfastly Clinging to the Unchangeable
7. The Seventh Commandment-Learn to Foretell the Future
8. The Eight Commandment-Know your Money
9. The Ninth Commandment-Act Rich: Give Away 10 Percent of Your After-Tax Income
10. The Tenth Commandment-Never Retire
11. While all 10 chapters have great insight, three stuck out to me.
12. The First Commandment-Believe in the Dignity and Morality of Business
13. Making money is much harder to do if, deep down, you suspect it to be a morally reprehensible activity.
14. And much more…
About the author:
Rabbi Daniel Lapin is a radio talk-show host and author. He cofounded Pacific Jewish Center in Los Angeles with media personality Michael Medved and was named one of “The Top 50 Rabbis in America” by Newsweek. Rabbi Lapin is a headline speaker for hundreds of synagogues, churches, companies, and organizations. His Torah teaching programs reach over a hundred thousand followers worldwide. Rabbi Lapin lives with his family on an island near Seattle.
He encourages you to find a job where you see more upward possible. Finding a job is only the start, prospering in it by seeking new responsibilities is the next step. It reminded me of the significance of always over-delivering and looking to exceed people’s expectations.
Name of The Author : Rabbi Daniel Lapin
Official Site : thoushallprosper.com
Supreme Feature : “60 Days Money Back Guarantee based on Clickbank Famous Refund Policy”
Is this product a Scam? Absolutely Not. If you still confuse and doubt that it’s product not a Scam, look more at the official site, it’s shows you that “Clickbank Famous Refund Policy Protected You within a Scam Product Issue”. So, Trying out that product As Soon As Possible Could be Risk-Free.